万字,The IO342 is an FPGA I/O module capable of low-latency connectivity and high-frequency closed-loop sample times. The I/O module features a high-speed memory, up to 43 multi-gigabit transceivers (MGT), a PCIe interface and a FPGA chip with up to 1.45 M logic cells. Up to two FMC plug-ins determine the analog and digital I/O functionality available.
This I/O module comes as a Simulink-programmable FPGA. ,hulala malaysia
- Closed-loop sample rates of up to 10 MHz
- High-frequency acquisition and signal generation
- Analog and digital inputs and outputs
- High-speed communication protocols
- Simulink-programmable FPGA workflow to use HDL Coder™ and Simulink Real-Time™ supported by the Speedgoat HDL Coder Integration Package